Never Lift A Bottle Again in Your Home or Office. Go Bottleless with Bottle-Free® Coolers from Culligan
Get Commercial Bottled Water Service Quality In Houston Without Bottled Water Service!
There is no difference between the quality of Culligan Bottle-Free® Coolers and our traditional bottled water. Likewise, you’ll still receive the same quality service and benefits you would enjoy with any Culligan service.
- FREE removal of your old bottled water cooler
- Expert installation & service maintenance
- Simple bill pay options – go paper-less
- Get A Three-Month Trial at $9.95/mo.!
Less Hassle for The Same Great Water
- Culligan bottleless coolers give you ice cold filtered water, but that’s not all. Our Bottle-Free® Coolers have:
- Piping-hot water options for tea & coffee at 194°F
- A tall, sleek design for aesthetic looks and a more comfortable dispensing height Reservoirs to prevent spillage
- Reverse osmosis technology filtration is more sanitary than refrigerator dispensers
- Built-in leak detector triggered in event of a system malfunction
- Four-gallon water tank ensures continuous water flow
Bottle Free Water That Matters
Not only will you get expert installation and support with Culligan® Bottle-Free® Coolers, you get unlimited filtered water for pennies a glass. Additionally, going bottleless helps keep plastic out of the environment, and in our landfills.
Bottleless vs Traditional Bottled Water: What’s The Difference?
Bottle-free solutions are available only to homes and offices where there is a connectable water supply. But it contains the same reverse osmosis treatment technology as any of Culligan’s home and office drinking water treatment solutions. The actual bottle-free cooler is provided by Culligan under a rental agreement, along with regular maintenance of filters and treatment modules.
Typically the most common starting point for a rental and service plan for a bottle-free solution starts at $9.95 per month. There are more options available for home or office water treatment now more than ever, both from a product and services standpoint. As the most well known full-service bottled water and system vendor in the world,
Culligan ensures all of its products are created and distributed in a highly controlled and certified plant operation with on-site filtration technology. Sometimes, an office is short on space. That is usually the issue when a client requests a bottle-free solution.