Recent data suggests that air quality in the Houston area is among the worst in the country–with even worse ozone pollution than New York City.
Learn more about…
- “State of the Air” city rankings
- Houston’s air pollution rankings
- Houston’s water pollution in the news
- The impact of air pollution on children
- Air pollution and noncommunicable diseases
Here at Culligan, we specialize in taking the bad stuff out of your water–so you and your family can drink in health.
But here in the Houston area, there’s another important resource that’s highly contaminated: the air.
After all, poor air quality can contribute to and exacerbate a host of respiratory and other conditions, such as…
- Astma (adult & pediatric)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- Cardiovascular disease
How To Purify Your Air Quality
That’s why we’ve partnered with HealthWay to bring you the best in home air purifiers–so now you can purify your home’s water and air!
We’ll even come by to test your home air quality for free. This way you know exactly what contaminants you’re breathing in to make your decision easier.
To get started, just contact us and ask for a free air quality test:Air Quality Test