With freezing temperatures in the forecast, please take these quick steps to ensure your equipment doesn’t freeze:
- If your system is in your Garage just check that any water lines outside are insulated.
- If your equipment is outside there are a few precautions you may want to take.
- a. Make sure the systems decorative cover is covering the system (big green or blue box or Rock cover) if you don’t have a box cover with an old blanket.
- b. Make sure any exposed pipes are insulated.
- c. Leave the water at a bathroom sink on at a very slow trickle (just a little more than a drip.)